Sunday, September 6, 2020

We are all Homosapiens

Okay so this was written on 08-27-15 and when I logged into this today for the first time in 5 years realized
I never published it. SO here it is.

I was at the store this morning (no I will not say which one, but it was not my normal Wal*mart) and something happened I feel the need to talk about and share with you.  No it was not a pretty thing, but ugly and mean.  I’m coming out of this store and I see the prettiest little girl standing about 3 cars before mine.  She’s about 3 years old if that bright red hair and the some type of candy all over her face.  Next I notice the couple getting another baby (infant seat) out of the car.  Now we are probably 20 cars or so down the isle and I’m probably half way to them when the little girl caught my eye.  As I’m passing the couple I nod and say what an adorable little girl they have, to which the little girl giggles and hides behind their legs.  Makes my morning.  What little adorable child giggling wont make a mothers day, even if it’s not their own child.

I get to my van, open the back to put the couple of bags I have in the back when I hear this woman screaming, “You Abomination!  You Devil’s Spawn!”  I stop and look around thinking they are talking to me.  Wouldn’t be the first time these terms have been used towards me, I’m sure will not be the last.  In this case though it’s being directed to the couple with the adorable little girl that just finished strapping the car seat into a stroller.   I’ll give you 3 guesses (and the first 2 do not count) why this crazy person is screaming at them.   Yup!  From what I can tell it is a Lesbian couple.  One is just more masculine and is dressed as a guy would, but you can tell they are both female.  Normally I’d just get in my van and let them handle themselves, but this woman is now standing right by them hurling insults and Biblical verses at them.  The adorable child is crying and doing her best to hid between their legs.  I can see both clinching their fists and I just see this not ending well for anyone.

The Lesbian couple (and I do apologize if I’m in correct and one or the other is trans, but off first glance this is what I saw) is trying to calm the little girl and has started to walk away from the screaming Banshee of a “Christian”.  But this woman will have non of that and is determined to follow them.   They Stop and turn around and ask if she going to follow them into the store. To which she says yes.  They turn around and head back to their car.  Now all of this has happened in less than probably 3 minutes.  They get back to their car and start strapping their kids in, turns the car on and shuts the door.

The Banshee is now screeching her insults at this couple.  They both look very embarrassed as it‘s started to gather attention.  Again we are probably at minute 5 from the time it started to now.  No one is doing anything and I can’t take it any more.

If you know me, you know I don’t do bullying and I sure as hell don’t do the shoving of one’s religion down someone’s throat.  I will be doing this in sort of a Dialog next so please bear with me.  So I step up to the group and clear my throat.

The Banshee stops and looks at me (I’m in a tank top that shows off the tattoo’s on my arms and shoulders and jeans) and says, “Are you a Lesbian devils spawn also?”

I take a deep breath and say, “Ma’am do you really believe screaming at these two is going to accomplish anything other than making you look bad?”

I don’t think she liked my question, because next she goes, “I am a Christian and it’s my duty to help these two understand the error of their ways.”  She is still screaming at the top of her lungs.

“Yes ma’am,” I say.  “I understand you believe you are a Christian.  But standing in a parking lot screaming at these two are not going to make them want to listen to you.  It is the Christian way to guide not through insults at them.  Screaming like a banshee will just piss people off and make them want to run over you.”

30 seconds of silence as this woman can’t believe what I just said.  As she starts to talk, I stop her and say,”  Let me give you an example of something.  You right now screaming your religion at the top of your lungs stating they will be going to hell, that their children will be going to hell, that they are an abomination and need to die (Yes one of her insults as this), you sound like the radical Islamic Religion that is killing Christians because it goes against their religion.”

Yes I just said that.  The Banshee became very red faced, truthfully I thought she was going to have a heart attack, opened and closed her mouth for a minute, looked at them then me and the crowd that had started to gather and huffed stated one more time we were going to Hell and walked away.

The couple looked at me, thanked me, shook my hand and got in their car and drove away.  I got in my Van drove to the gas station a couple blocks away and stopped.  Thought about what I had said to that lady and realized how true it is.

I know this is going to really piss some people off, but listen to me.  I.S.I.S. is killing Christians right now because it goes against their religion and they deserve to die.  That is what they are fighting for.  Christians that go Screaming and yelling, hurling insults and stating that the LGBT community, or Atheists, or anyone who isn’t a Christian is wrong and that they deserve to die and go to hell.  In my eyes you are doing the same thing I.S.I.S is doing without the murder.

Wake up world!  When are you going to realize we are all Homosapiens.  We all bleed the same damn color.

No comments:

Post a Comment