Monday, August 9, 2010

More from the home of SW&E

So I'm sitting here at home chillen with Ethan. I decided this morning that I would start cleaning at 830 every morning and than clean until finished or until 1230pm. Which ever comes first. My house isn't horrible, but it could be alot cleaner. I am seeing that the older I get the more like my mother I am becoming. My house just isn't clean enough of. UGH! So if I do like 4 hours of cleaning every day for a week or two, than after it should only take me an hour a day after that. I've also decided that I'm gonna start doing everyone's laundry on a different day. Like Peanuts on Monday's, Ethan's on Tuesday's, mine on Thursday's and Daniel's on Sunday's.

I have also started to clip cupons and I am watching the ad's before I go shopping for food. I am gonna try and start cooking healthier also. So we are gonna see what all can be done with chicken. Should be intresting.

I attend my first PTO meeting tomorrow. We shall see.

Ethan has a Summer Program on Aug 15th for Summer Camp. It should be intresting. Ethan is to sing. :D

Otherwise life is going good. I'm still unsure of the future, but I am holding to faith that everything will work out how it is supposed to and that we will be okay.

I know it's short and full of nothing, but that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment