Monday, July 19, 2010

My Gentle Warrior, My One True Love

As I trace your lips with the tip of my tongue,
I get the masculine taste of you

You taste sweet, yet slightly salty,
From the gentle sweat we are working up.

The way my tongue darts in and out of your mouth to caress,
It drives you completely crazy with lustful need.

But, alas my lover, you somehow keep it under control
As you gently grasp my face between your two work worn hands.

With you holding my face ever so gently
You bend down and kiss me ever so sweetly.

You, my gentle warrior, know all the right words
The words that make my heart melt.

Through all of this you tell me you
That you love me and that you will always be there for me.

And this my lover is all I need to hear
As your finger tips slide through my hair.

You my gentle warrior, my one true love are all I’ll ever need.


NJ Shotwell
08-04-1998
2040
Portside Cinema, P’cola FL
Revised 07-19-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment