Sunday, June 3, 2012

Insta-Sunday

I hope this post finds everyone well and that you enjoy viewing the pictures that I took over the past week with Instagram.  


As soon as my husband walks through the door from work he gets attacked by all of the boys.  The only reason why Ethan is not in the picture is because he was not here. 


God truly blessed me and knew what he was doing when he gave me Ethan six years before the younger ones came.  He knew I was going to need help and he loves his brothers Very much!


How can you resist that bashful smile?


My Little Man hamming it up for the camera.  He loves to play in front of it.


Kai Baby and his beautiful big blue eyes.  My little flirt!


Memorial Day weekend fun at my parents house. Peanut playing with his sisters and Bug with his Bumpy.


Memorial Day Fun part 2.  


My Peanut has gotten to where he wont pose for pictures but once in a blue blue moon.  So when I can get a picture of his face I try to get it.  


Even though it's just a milk jug I think I took a very good picture.  The Ziti like thing I made was delicious.

After a hard day of playing, the boys crashed!

No comments:

Post a Comment