Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So not cut out to be a teacher

So after spending the last 3 days with my sons kindergarten class, I've come to realize any thoughts I had at becoming a kindergarten teacher isn't going to happen. OMG! I've come to the conclusion that elementary teachers, specially the kindergarten ones, are my hero's. To do what they do and still be sane is beyond me. I would probably beat one of the children in the class. My son knows better, yes he has his days, but most of his days are good. If my son did what some of the other children do, I would beat the crap out of him.

I have decided that I would like to get my degree in history with a minor in writing or journalism. I know spell check would be my best friend. But I love history. I would love to teach it. Be one of those teachers that make children(teens) enjoy history. I had a great history teacher. She was awesome and she made it fun.

The writing/journalism would be to help my writing along. Well I'm not gonna babel much tonight. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment