Sunday, May 13, 2012

Insta-Sunday

My Instagram pictures for the week!  I hope you enjoy them!


I took Ethan to see Disney on Ice.  This will be probably be his last one.  Which is kewl, because it had Stitch in it which is his Favorite character.


Food I took pictures of through out the week.  The Burger is from Blue Dot, best Burger in Town hands down!  I made the rest.  The Turkey, Cheese & Apple grilled sandwich was fabulous!  


Twins playing!


Three of the most important men in my all four of my sons lives.  Thank you guys for being the men you are!


NICU Reunion Walk 2012!  Personally I think it's one of the best pictures I've ever taking of Peanut.  


Peanut and the E-Man!


Brothers Unite! 


Perfectly Random things through out the week!


Gemini!  I love all my boys!

1 comment:

  1. too cute! Love the picture idea...might borrow and call something else? You have 4 beautiful boys!!!

    ReplyDelete