Friday, May 11, 2012

My Favorite Things

So I decided this week to show you my favorite piece of cookware.  Out of everything I own, I think this gets used more than anything.  It can be used for so many things.



Yes that's right it's the Large Stone from Pampered Chef.  Mine is not as well loved as others yet, but it will get there.  My mom's is even darker than mine and our consultant Kate's is almost black it's so well loved.  You can make anything on this thing, but our favorite thing is My Mom's Deep Dish Pizza.  Holy Rusty Metal Batman, this thing is fantastic.


Imagine if you will, a pound of hamburger, a pound of sausage, 2 cans of mushrooms, pepperoni, and lots of cheese.  This thing has to weigh at least 3-4 lbs.

Just the other day I did homemade tortilla chips on it.  Personally I think anything made on or in stoneware just tastes so much better.  I don't know why, but to me it does.   I hope maybe showing you this fabulous piece of cookware will inspire you to get one of your own.  I don't know what I would do with out mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment