Saturday, May 5, 2012

What is and Once was


What is and once was is now forever gone,
As the harsh wind blows against twilights dance. 

Tiny beads of morning dew fall gracefully against my worried face
while grim thoughts dance about the halls of my mind. 

The once full halls of my mind that sparkled with vibrant flashes
is dulled by the horrible darkness of reality.

What is the reality of my world and how did it come
to this splintering shattered glass of nothingness.

Than the globe gets turned upside down
and everything is snow white again and sugar plums. 

But my globe explodes and everything runs dry
and my world goes dark and I no longer see through hopeless eyes. 


NJS Williamson
5-5-12
8:44pm

1 comment:

  1. Okay, now you're starting to post like me. I like it, but as I've found out don't let it carry you too far down the road. It's a long ass haul back. Luv ya. DDBS

    ReplyDelete