Friday, May 4, 2012

My Favorite Things

So, I have been racking my brains over and over again about what to do for My Favorite thing. So I'm gonna tell you about a couple of my favorite movies. My all time favorite movie is called Streets of Fire. It's about a guy who comes to the rescue of his ex-girlfriend singer who is kidnapped by a gang. It's about the struggle of getting her back and well you'll just have to watch it to see the what happens.
I also Love the cartoon Sleeping Beauty. Maleficent is just the Awesomest evil villain ever! And she is not a witch she is Farie. If you've never seen it you really should.
There are so many other ones that are Awesome.... Ferngully, Twister, Anastasia, Balto! There are many more, but I can't think of any right now.

2 comments:

  1. ....I was so scared I got people bumps.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...... There's a cow...... There goes another cow......

    No I think that's the same cow!

    ReplyDelete