Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Dinner Idea's

So, last night I figured I'd see what else my new Pampered Chef Brownie pan could do.  Part idea from Pampered Chef, part my own, I came up with some Creative Pizza Pockets!  They turned out fabulous.  Ethan and Erica ate them up.  LOL  Here is my Step by Step on how to make them.

Step 1: Pre-heat oven per back of dough.  I cooked mine for about 15 minutes but that is because we like "crunchies" from our cheese and sides.  

Step 2: I used Pillsbury pizza dough cut into squares pushed into the squares.


Step 3: Place a tiny amount of sauce on each square, as you can see I have one left blank and that's for the twins to try it.  I'm not sure how they will handle red sauce yet.  


Step 4: Add your ingredients.  I used Mozz Cheese, Pepperoni and Mushroom.  I've also thought about doing a Ham and Cheese melt too.


Step 5: I put on some of them a top layer for that Pizza Pocket feel.  Some of them I left open faced. 


Final Step: Finished product.  Let me tell you something, not only did my children enjoy these but so did I.  

I hope you enjoyed this!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta get the pan!!!! Oh and of course Ben's spatula.LOL.

    ReplyDelete